I have Partition Magic 8.0 which has done wonders for cleaning up the mess that COMPAQ installs on the D drive. I now have the factory backup discs, so I got rid of the D drive.
My PC is running in top shape.
As a songwriter and singer, I create many .wav (lossless) and .mp3 files (320 Kbps).
I also collect digital images from all over the world and through camera use.
I still have 87% free space on a 110 GB HD.
1. Can I simply create a new partition and use it as the default storage for my music and image files, as well as a location where I can relocate my current files (about 8 GB total)?
2. Should I expect further improvement in my C: drive when I do this?
3. Is it reasonably safe?
4. I have a DVD rewriter. Would it be better to use that?
Thanks for your time and input.
- How do I Create a WMA File? shea2kool asked: We just bought a Digital Photo frame and...
- What would a high-tech art studio look like? G asked: Can you picture a technology based art studio...
- Anyone know of any free digital music producers? Multimediocrity asked: I have a program called Cakewalk that I...
- How do I create a photo slide show with music to show people my vacation pictures? npo1026 asked: I just got back from a great vacation...
- How do I convert nero digital audio files to mp3? jen694169 asked: I have tried searching on the net for...